Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Attachmate / WRQ Reflection Macro Errors

Attachmate / WRQ Reflection Macro Errors

John

If anyone has used the (Attachmate) WRQ Reflection terminal before and
is familiar with the macros you can create and also the script import
feature I'd appreciate your help.

I keep getting an error message: "Error running VBA Macro" "The .rvx
file associated with the current settings file could not be found or
is corrupt."

I believe that these are Microsoft VBA Macros that you can use with
WRQ to create Macros etc but unfortunately I can't seem to get it to
work.

I create macros within the application, but it keeps coming up with
the error message. Can anyone point me in the right direction on how
to fix this?

Cheers

John