Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Gateway Millennium machine gettin' its freak on

Gateway Millennium machine gettin' its freak on

ChrisCoaster

Tonight, the "File Edit View..." etc. bar did not display in several
app windows I had running. IExp kept shutting down. Also, during boot
up, the <last> wallpaper I used displays. Then it disappears for 2
minutes, and is replaced by the current wallpaper.

Guess that year(2004) when I didn't run antivirus - must have done a
number on this machine.

-ChrisCoaster