Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Good News For Microsoft Window User

Good News For Microsoft Window User

nong

Dear Friends,

Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates is sharing his
fortune. If you ignore this you will repent later. Microsoft and AOL
are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure
that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program,
Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track
it (if you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay
you $245.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it
on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that
receives it, you will be paid $241.00 . Within two week! s, Microsoft
will contact you for your address and then send you a cheque.

I thought this was a scam myself, but two weeks after receiving this
e-mail and forwarding it on, Microsoft contacted me for my address
and within days, I received a cheque for US$24, 800.00. You need to
respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this
Bill Gates is the man.

It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many
people as possible.
You are bound to get at least US$10, 000.00.

We're not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without
getting a little something for our time. My brother's girlfriend got
in on this a few months ago. When I went to visit him for the
Baylor/UT game.

She showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4,324.44 and was
stamped "Paid In Full".

Like I said before, I know the law, and this is for real

Intel and AOL are now discussing a merger which would make them the
largest Internet company and in an effort make sure that AOL remains
the most widely used program, Intel and AOL are running an e-mail
beta test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Intel can and will track it
(if you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay
you $203.15. For every person that you sent it to that forwards it
on, Microsoft will pay you $156.29 and for every third person that
receives it, you will be paid $17.65. Within two weeks, Intel will
contact you for your address and then send you a check. I thought
this was a scam myself, but a friend of my good friend's Aunt
Patricia, who works at Intel, actually got a check of $4, 543.23 by
forwarding this e-mail.

Try it; what have you got to lose????

-----------------------------
Platinum 2006 has detected that this message is a hoax.

It is a message with content aimed at deceiving users, therefore it
is recommendable to ignore it and delete it.
-----------------------------

-----------------------------
Platinum 2006 has detected that this message is a hoax.

It is a message with content aimed at deceiving users, therefore it
is recommendable to ignore it and delete it.

HTML Attachment [ Scan and Save to Computer | Save to Yahoo!
Briefcase ]

From: Mohd Nasir Abdullah (FPSB) [mailto: nasir.a@...]
Posted At: Thursday, October 13, 2005 10:27 AM
Posted To: Microsoft Outlook Embedded Message
Conversation: UK Requirement

Lets try...

From: Nina Soraya Ismail