Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Error Message Office 2004

Error Message Office 2004

kevin wainhouse

Can anyone help please. I have Office 2003 installed & keep getting Error
Message
'Microsoft Visual Basic DVZ Addin.dll file not found' when I close Word
or Outlook.

I think it was caused by trying to set up an additional user account on
Windows.

Is there an easy way to prevent this messsage from appearing - restoring to
previous safe point does not make any difference.

Any suggestions gratefully received

KJW

Brian

Have you tried doing a repair or reinstall on Office? That file does not
show up as a MS file for Office. Is it something you added in after
installing Office maybe? It could be that your add in is not functioning
properly or Word and Outlook don't know where to find the file/folder for
the function that is being performed by that add in. If you cant remember
adding anything or have not done the repair I would try that first, then the
reinstall of Office