Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > compuer nail printer nail art painting Nail Art Printer Computer Salon Digital Paint MUST HAVE

compuer nail printer nail art painting Nail Art Printer Computer Salon Digital Paint MUST HAVE

arcade

put yor hand in the printer and it will paint a design on your nails
great business
call today for info or folow link on ebay for more details
tony 586-524-0208
in michigan
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nail-Art-Printer...QQcmdZViewItem

Paul Heslop

arcade wrote:

> put yor hand in the printer and it will paint a design on your nails
> great business
> call today for info or folow link on ebay for more details
> tony 586-524-0208
> in michigan

no thanks, I ain't putting my hand in no printer!

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/