Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Transferring Limewire to Another Computer

Transferring Limewire to Another Computer

Hurricane1000

Is there a way I can transfer my Limewire to another computer without
re-registering? Thanks.

Qatar Airlines Passanger

"Hurricane1000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Is there a way I can transfer my Limewire to another computer without
> re-registering? Thanks.

Have yu tried copyinig it accross?

Hurricane1000

Qatar Airlines Passanger wrote:
> "Hurricane1000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > Is there a way I can transfer my Limewire to another computer without
> > re-registering? Thanks.

> Have yu tried copyinig it accross?

I have no idea how to do that.

Joe Bloggs

"Hurricane1000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Qatar Airlines Passanger wrote:
>> "Hurricane1000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> > Is there a way I can transfer my Limewire to another computer without
>> > re-registering? Thanks.

>> Have yu tried copyinig it accross?
>> >

> I have no idea how to do that.

Well just copy the folder it is in.

You could burn it to a cd to do that.
Or but the old drive in as a slave

What do you mean *exactly* anyway.
Why dont you just download it and log in as the same user or whatever?