Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Any Way To Run Multiple Instances Of NeroVision Express?

Any Way To Run Multiple Instances Of NeroVision Express?

Representative Trantis

Is there any way to run multiple versions.

I am encoding a lot of video files onto DVD.
I am setting it to record the disc image in a folder on my hard drive, then
am leaving it for several hours, then am coming back and putting that image
straight to disc.

I would like to run two or three instances. That way, when I am away from my
computer for a long time, I can come back and find that many discs are ready
and not just one....

I try to run more than one instance but it just tells me the program is
already running... is there any way to run multiple instances?

Mr. Arnold

Representative Trantis wrote:
> Is there any way to run multiple versions.
>
> I am encoding a lot of video files onto DVD.
> I am setting it to record the disc image in a folder on my hard drive, then
> am leaving it for several hours, then am coming back and putting that image
> straight to disc.
>
> I would like to run two or three instances. That way, when I am away from my
> computer for a long time, I can come back and find that many discs are ready
> and not just one....
>
> I try to run more than one instance but it just tells me the program is
> already running... is there any way to run multiple instances?

A program can be designed to look for another instance of itself running
on the computer. The program will not allow you to run more than one
instance of the it.

Duane

Oldus Fartus

Representative Trantis wrote:
> Is there any way to run multiple versions.
>
> I am encoding a lot of video files onto DVD.
> I am setting it to record the disc image in a folder on my hard drive, then
> am leaving it for several hours, then am coming back and putting that image
> straight to disc.
>
> I would like to run two or three instances. That way, when I am away from my
> computer for a long time, I can come back and find that many discs are ready
> and not just one....
>
> I try to run more than one instance but it just tells me the program is
> already running... is there any way to run multiple instances?

Instead of Vision Express, see if Nero Express will do the same job for
you - that will happily allow two or three instances to run at the same
time.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Robert Baer

Oldus Fartus wrote:
> Representative Trantis wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to run multiple versions.
>>
>> I am encoding a lot of video files onto DVD.
>> I am setting it to record the disc image in a folder on my hard drive,
>> then am leaving it for several hours, then am coming back and putting
>> that image straight to disc.
>>
>> I would like to run two or three instances. That way, when I am away
>> from my computer for a long time, I can come back and find that many
>> discs are ready and not just one....
>>
>> I try to run more than one instance but it just tells me the program
>> is already running... is there any way to run multiple instances?
>>

> Instead of Vision Express, see if Nero Express will do the same job for
> you - that will happily allow two or three instances to run at the same
> time.

....and naturally, everything will go a *lot* slower - meaning lost frames!

dicts,instances,containers, slotted instances, et cetera. ocschwar@gmail.com Python 8 01-29-2009 09:52 AM
NeroVision don guzman Computer Support 1 11-15-2004 03:35 PM
Nerovision Express Gary X Computer Support 3 11-13-2004 12:53 PM
list of class instances within a list of a class instances John Wohlbier Python 2 02-22-2004 08:41 AM

Advertisments