Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > SRAM Chips

SRAM Chips

shore29

LEGAL NOTICE!!!!

You may have been overcharged for your SRAM Chips.

If you purchased SRAM chips either directly from a manufacturer or from a
subsidiary such as Crucible, you may have overpaid substantial sums of
money.

Price fixing cases have been filed against manufacturers of SRAM chips for
purchases made directly from the manufacturers. At least one, Micron, was
selling on the net in any quantity through a subsidiary, Crucible, until a
couple of years ago. A purchase from that subsidiary is considered a
purchase directly from the manufacturer, according to legal sources.

If you’d like to recover any sums that you overpaid please reply to this
e-mail and we will send you the details.

angel amly

http://www.filesforfree.com

Simulation Model for SRAM ALuPin VHDL 2 02-22-2004 03:05 AM
How do I model a 6T SRAM cell in VHDL KM VHDL 1 12-05-2003 08:30 PM
Reading back SRAM content via JTAG? moe VHDL 3 11-16-2003 02:22 PM
SRAM vs Cache Michael VHDL 4 09-22-2003 08:31 AM
write data to Sram and then read to PC sarah VHDL 1 08-13-2003 10:08 PM

Advertisments