Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Favorites in IE 7

Favorites in IE 7

Chet39

I have recently installed IE 7 in place of IE 6. One feature of IE 6 that
seems to be missing is that in IE 6 favorites, a folder would expand
temporarily when you hover with the mouse. IE 7 doesn't do that and I
wondered if there is some option or setting that would enable that feature.
I know that a folder will expand or contract by clicking on its name but
that's not what I'm looking for.

I like tabbed browsing but still want the old feature as well.

Thanks in advance to all of you who will tell me to switch to your favorite
program instead.

JayJay

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 03:15:49 GMT, Chet39 wrote:

> I have recently installed IE 7 in place of IE 6. One feature of IE 6 that
> seems to be missing is that in IE 6 favorites, a folder would expand
> temporarily when you hover with the mouse. IE 7 doesn't do that and I
> wondered if there is some option or setting that would enable that feature.
> I know that a folder will expand or contract by clicking on its name but
> that's not what I'm looking for.
>
> I like tabbed browsing but still want the old feature as well.
>
> Thanks in advance to all of you who will tell me to switch to your favorite
> program instead.

Use favourites from the Menu Bar instead of the side bar.

Chet39

Thanks! My IE 7 started up without the menu bar displayed and I thought
they had done away with it. My error. I have found it and turned it on and
it working the way I like.

"JayJay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9ipe7bf3z381.yutrvh4xzluk$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 03:15:49 GMT, Chet39 wrote:
>
>> I have recently installed IE 7 in place of IE 6. One feature of IE 6
>> that
>> seems to be missing is that in IE 6 favorites, a folder would expand
>> temporarily when you hover with the mouse. IE 7 doesn't do that and I
>> wondered if there is some option or setting that would enable that
>> feature.
>> I know that a folder will expand or contract by clicking on its name but
>> that's not what I'm looking for.
>>
>> I like tabbed browsing but still want the old feature as well.
>>
>> Thanks in advance to all of you who will tell me to switch to your
>> favorite
>> program instead.

> Use favourites from the Menu Bar instead of the side bar.

llpshop

Dear costomer
I am very sorry bother you .
we have a online store www.llpshop.com , we are pleasure to offer you
large selection of fine products .we are a dedicated shoes .clothes .
curio computer for many years ,on this website we will introduce our
brand ,as Jordan Puma Nike Gucci Monster dunk Turbo tommy polo Adidas
Prada Sony ,Panasonic Lenovo Apple Fujitsu an so on, i hope you can
wasting a little time to looking for it, the quality is very goods ,and
the price is very low, i hope you don't miss this opportunity ,we will
give the best service for you ,this is my MSN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) .
i hope you can joins us ,we are happy contact with some overseas
friends .make friend with you ,and make a business-ship with you ,we
hope you can interest in our website goods and joins us .please don't
miss the choice .thank you very much .
Have a nice day
llpshop

llpshop

Dear costomer
I am very sorry bother you .
we have a online store www.llpshop.com , we are pleasure to offer you
large selection of fine products .we are a dedicated shoes .clothes .
curio computer for many years ,on this website we will introduce our
brand ,as Jordan Puma Nike Gucci Monster dunk Turbo tommy polo Adidas
Prada Sony ,Panasonic Lenovo Apple Fujitsu an so on, i hope you can
wasting a little time to looking for it, the quality is very goods ,and
the price is very low, i hope you don't miss this opportunity ,we will
give the best service for you ,this is my MSN (E-Mail Removed) .
[...]

Recovering "Favorites" William W. Plummer Firefox 0 12-08-2004 04:41 PM
favorites SightSeer Firefox 2 12-02-2004 11:19 PM
IE Favorites into Mozilla 1.7.3 2001YZFR1 Firefox 3 10-10-2004 07:22 PM
Recent Favorites Chuck Firefox 4 07-11-2004 01:51 AM
Newbie - Bookmarks from IE favorites Ted Doubtfire Firefox 1 07-24-2003 07:46 PM

Advertisments