Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help to ID Motherboard

Help to ID Motherboard

YKW

Only markings on the board : 845GV-M2 REV 1.2
15-H85-011202
and that it was made in China

Socket 478

3 x PCI

no AGP

2 x DIM

Intel Chipset

Yes I have tried Google and can not get an exact match anywhere!

bmoag

If the Mobo is working the important identification issues are the socket
type and the bios. The rest--memory, video (AGP e.g.)--you should be able to
identify.

Baron

YKW wrote:

> Only markings on the board : 845GV-M2 REV 1.2
> 15-H85-011202
> and that it was made in China
>
> Socket 478
>
> 3 x PCI
>
> no AGP
>
> 2 x DIM
>
> Intel Chipset
>
> Yes I have tried Google and can not get an exact match anywhere!

Thats almost certainly an intel 845 chipset mainboard. Just download
and use the intel drivers !

Baron

YKW wrote:

> Only markings on the board : 845GV-M2 REV 1.2
> 15-H85-011202
> and that it was made in China
>
> Socket 478
>
> 3 x PCI
>
> no AGP
>
> 2 x DIM
>
> Intel Chipset
>
> Yes I have tried Google and can not get an exact match anywhere!

Just a further thought... You could lookup the manufacturer from the
FCC ID ! That information should appear on the boot screen right at
the bottom and probably is the same info given on the board ie
15-H85-011202.

--
Baron:

agranger43 agranger43 is offline
Junior Member

I need drivers for a 845gv-m2 rev 1.2 Mother Board.

agranger43 agranger43 is offline
Junior Member

I Need Driver for a 845GV-M2 REV 1.2 Mother Board.