Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > I.E.7 & Flash

I.E.7 & Flash

Ron

I recently installed IE7 and I've noticed that some flash doesn't work with
it.
Everything seems to be set correctly, all permissions given for active x and
scripting.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled both flash 9 and IE7, and I still get the
same results some flash will play and some won't, particuarly at NBC.COM.
Does anyone have any ideals other than firefox?
I already have it loaded and it is doing similar things.
I loaded Netscape and so far it will play any flash, but I would like to get
IE7 working correctly.
Thanks for any help.
Ron

mattmattokiedokie@yahoo.com

Ron wrote:
> I recently installed IE7 and I've noticed that some flash doesn't work with
> it.
> Everything seems to be set correctly, all permissions given for active x and
> scripting.
> I've uninstalled and reinstalled both flash 9 and IE7, and I still get the
> same results some flash will play and some won't, particuarly at NBC.COM.
> Does anyone have any ideals other than firefox?
> I already have it loaded and it is doing similar things.
> I loaded Netscape and so far it will play any flash, but I would like to get
> IE7 working correctly.
> Thanks for any help.
> Ron

I'm having problems running flash too in IE 7. e.g.
http://www.yamaha-motor.com/ won't work. It works on my netscape and
opera browsers but even since I Down loaded IE7 flash rarely work on
IE. I uninstalled IE7 and reinstalled it..still doesn't work.

Anyone?

Can I make a Flash Object a live link using html instead of flash? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 8 02-09-2012 05:33 AM
Another flash question - jpegs in flash movie acting oddly. Jim Higson HTML 1 09-21-2004 10:38 PM
flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters Bernie ASP .Net 0 09-05-2004 05:28 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
Why not a Flash -> flash device? Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\) Digital Photography 0 07-16-2003 09:57 AM

Advertisments