Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Nero 7 update is online

Nero 7 update is online

- Bobb -

They just released version 7.5.7.0 upgrade to Nero 7. But be warned -
the download is 188mb !
http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/nero7-up.php

Version differences listed here:
http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/RN_det...Burning_ROM#a1

In 32-bit XP, I installed it over the store-bought version. It picked up
the s/n so I didn't have to go looking for it. Originally I had
installed all prgs from the CD. Even though I chose only a few prgs off
the new install ( thinking it might remove all unchecked items), it left
anything that wasn't upgraded, so I still have old versions of prgs that
I had installed. If you want to remove any unused optional programs (
there are a lot of them) , do it before the upgrade.

Bobb

John

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:58:05 -0400, "- Bobb -" <bobb@noemail.123>
wrote:

>They just released version 7.5.7.0 upgrade to Nero 7. But be warned -
>the download is 188mb !
>http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/nero7-up.php
>
>Version differences listed here:
>http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/RN_det...Burning_ROM#a1
>
>In 32-bit XP, I installed it over the store-bought version. It picked up
>the s/n so I didn't have to go looking for it. Originally I had
>installed all prgs from the CD. Even though I chose only a few prgs off
>the new install ( thinking it might remove all unchecked items), it left
>anything that wasn't upgraded, so I still have old versions of prgs that
>I had installed. If you want to remove any unused optional programs (
>there are a lot of them) , do it before the upgrade.
>
>Bobb

Excellent.

Just three questions need to be asked though.

1) Can it handle HDV?
2) Is the encoding in NVE any quicker than in version 6 or does it
still take hours and hours to do it?
3) Any support for new emerging formats like Blu-ray?

John

- Bobb -

Answers are on the details pag- it shows all versions/updates
example - I did see blu-ray listed on the in one of the upgrades - I
forget the rest

news:(E-Mail Removed)...