Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > upgrading 1900 switch flash

upgrading 1900 switch flash

ITNow

I recently had a thought regarding 1900 switches: how do you back up
their CATOS? There are commands for dropping a new flash to them, but
nothing about uploading an existing CATOS from them.

Also, I wanted to go host to host to drop a CATOS from one 1900 to a
differant 1900 to just see if it is possible from the standard CATOS.
Is it and how please?

And finally, just for kicks, can you upgrade a 1900 standard to a 1900
enterprise? I wanted to play around with the CLI to prepare for the
exam and thought it would be useful. I would think it possible, but
the 1900 standard only has 1024KB max.