Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Video Filters

Video Filters

bruno Tonon

Hi can anyone recommend visual effects software using filters .
I would like to use these filters to expereiment using a Video camera.

Have seen an artist do it and he was getting some wild effects on the
people
he was videoing. all sorts of colours and hotspots on these individuals in
the frame.

Thank You
Bruno

Chet39

Maybe I'm missing the point but it seems that your video filters would be
specific to whatever video capture/edit software you are using. I Use
Pinnacle Studio 10 and there are gazillions of special effects available
from Pinnacle plus others from third parties. Of course they aren't free
but most of them are available in a demo version that the fee unlocks for
general use.
news:453238b0$0$31696$(E-Mail Removed) u...