Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > netscape email drafts gone ???

netscape email drafts gone ???

ewaring@netscape.net

Since the switch to AIM I can't reteive my old netscape email drafts .
Is there a way that I can get them back ???

Sjouke Burry

> Since the switch to AIM I can't reteive my old netscape email drafts .
> Is there a way that I can get them back ???

From your backups you of course have??

Travis

Don't use netscape, get a good email program such as Outlook Express, MS
Outlook, Thunderbird, Evolution, Mail, or just stick to webmail

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Since the switch to AIM I can't reteive my old netscape email drafts .
> Is there a way that I can get them back ???

ewaring@netscape.net

I wouldn't post this if there were backups DICK HEAD