Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WEP Key loss

WEP Key loss

Davo

I have a Celeron 1.7 WinXP SP1a system with a DLink DWL-
G520 wireless card. I can connect to a DLink DWL-2000AP
using WEP after entering the WEP number and everything
works fine but when I reboot the workstation it won't
connect to the AP unless I re-enter the WEP although it
appears to still be configured.

Does anyone have any possible solutions to this? I have
the latest drives/firmware for the card.

Thanks,

Davo