Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Need help with your computer?

Need help with your computer?

Pensacola Computer Guys

If you need help with your computer problems, please come and join our
free computer support forum. We are happy to assist you in anyway possible.

http://www.pensacolacomputerguys.com/phpBB2

Plato

Pensacola Computer Guys wrote:

> If you need help with your computer problems, please come and join our
> free computer support forum. We are happy to assist you in anyway possible.
>
> http://www.yetanothercomputerforumownerspamming usenet.com/phpBB2

That;s no way to get users son.

Travis

Your site makes an excellent spam sandwich, just print your homepage out
and put it in some whole wheat bread with a little mayo and it's great!

info@pensacolacomputerguys.com

Travis wrote:
> Your site makes an excellent spam sandwich, just print your homepage out
> and put it in some whole wheat bread with a little mayo and it's great!
>
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:23:03 -0500, Pensacola Computer Guys wrote:
>
> > If you need help with your computer problems, please come and join our
> > free computer support forum. We are happy to assist you in anyway possible.
> >
> > http://www.pensacolacomputerguys.com/phpBB2

There's nothing on my site that even imposes spam. We don't even have
a mailing list. You have any suggestions to give?

Pensacola Computer Guys

Brian

I agree it looks legit to me....need more posts on there but no spam from
where I sit