Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Freeware Information and Links

Freeware Information and Links

Bear Bottoms

A good way to find freeware is via search engines though they provide a
tremendous amount of information to sift through.

A better way to find great freeware is to visit some great freeware sites
though most have so much it is a timely chore:

http://www.sixfiles.com/
http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/default.asp
http://www.snapfiles.com/
http://sourceforge.net/index.php

A quicker way to find good freeware is asking here computer newsgroups
and you will get a variety of answers.

I also offer a much quicker way to find great freeware at my website which
gives you some great choices, links and is quickly viewable. I get
nothing for this effort. I do not sell ads or in any way make any gains.
It is simply an offer to help.
--
I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com

Jim Watt

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:24:35 -0500, Bear Bottoms
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>A good way to find freeware is via search engines

But not by following links from spammers websites

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

Bear Bottoms

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:25:01 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:24:35 -0500, Bear Bottoms
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>A good way to find freeware is via search engines

> But not by following links from spammers websites

Aw, I think your jealous.
--
I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com

Travis

FCNZZRE FCNZZRE FCNZZRE FCNZZRE!

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:24:35 -0500, Bear Bottoms wrote:

> A good way to find freeware is via search engines though they provide a
> tremendous amount of information to sift through.
>
> A better way to find great freeware is to visit some great freeware sites
> though most have so much it is a timely chore:
>
> http://www.sixfiles.com/
> http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/default.asp
> http://www.snapfiles.com/
> http://sourceforge.net/index.php
>
> A quicker way to find good freeware is asking here computer newsgroups
> and you will get a variety of answers.
>
> I also offer a much quicker way to find great freeware at my website which
> gives you some great choices, links and is quickly viewable. I get
> nothing for this effort. I do not sell ads or in any way make any gains.
> It is simply an offer to help.

cosmo

"Bear Bottoms" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> A better way to find great freeware is to visit some great freeware sites
> though most have so much it is a timely chore:
>
> http://www.sixfiles.com/
> http://www.onlythebestfreeware.com/default.asp
> http://www.snapfiles.com/
> http://sourceforge.net/index.php

frustrated baby.
I missed a site; the default freeware site!
You know there is a priceless site, but you don't like to name it?
You are already spamming 5 newsgroups if I look to the newsgroups line.
Indeed, spamming.