Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Unique Freeware Website

Unique Freeware Website

Bear Bottoms

There are lot's of good freeware sites out there, however, mine is a bit
unique in two ways.

1. The main purpose of this site is to sift through the hundreds of open
source and freeware programs available and list only the best ones. I
receive RSS feeds from various sources and get the latest news on new
developements. Comodo Personal Firewall and ZipGenius are examples of
immediate daily updates to this site as they happen.

2. Very easy to sift through the programs and find what you are looking
for. I find this action cumbersome at most sites. I also do a bit more
than just list links.

Those two characteristics make this site a simple quick way to find the
best programs and a bit more.
--
I research freeware: http://bearbottoms1.com