Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Alternate Internet Browser

Alternate Internet Browser

amehal@gmail.com

Please recommend an alternate internet browser. I am using IE 6 and
recently it has been giving some strange error messages.

Neil Green

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Please recommend an alternate internet browser. I am
> using IE 6 and
> recently it has been giving some strange error
> messages.

Mozilla is great but my bank site won't work with it.

bambam

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:19:39 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Please recommend an alternate internet browser. I am using IE 6 and
> recently it has been giving some strange error messages.

Opera

http://www.opera.com/

or

Firefox

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

JJ

I've used Mozilla for several years and really like it but there are still a
few sites that require IE to display properly.
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Please recommend an alternate internet browser. I am using IE 6 and
> recently it has been giving some strange error messages.

Gootes

I can recommend Opera, it's very good browser

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Please recommend an alternate internet browser. I am using IE 6 and
> recently it has been giving some strange error messages.

Ted Nowicki

It's against my software beliefs but Firefox or Seamonkey is good. IE 7 is
also a way better upgrade if your using XP/2000/Vista. www.mozilla.com or
www.microsoft.com/ie for their latest products. If you use FireFox (or
seamonkey) you will notice Windows Update won't work. You can either switch
to ie for that or just use automatic updates or use Windiz Update, it has
the same updates and works with FireFox and non-ie only, except the updates
are like a day late or so. Google windiz update for more info.