Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Program to catalog discs?

Program to catalog discs?

Sergio Penta

Years ago I downloaded an app to create catalogs of files on discs.
All that needed to be done was to insert a CD into the drive and the
program added its contents to the list of files in the catalog and
assigned the disc a number, making it very easy to locate which disc a
particular file was on.

I haven't beena ble to find this program recently -- anyone here
jknow what it is and what its filename is?