Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > ? for webmasters

? for webmasters

Chris B

I'm working on a tribute site for a musician that recently passed away. On
the site I want to put up some photos, but I'd like to display them in a
different, unique way.

In the past I saw a feature that you selected some pictures and put them
into code and as you were viewing the webpage they changed, alternated.
Anyone know what I'm referring to? Or do you have any other unique way to
make a photo page not so ordinary?

RjK

I know what you are talking about. Netobjects fusion has this feature built
into the program. Unfortunately, they no longer have a free trial version
so you have to pay for the program, it beleive it is in the $120-$150 range.

Another alternative, go to www.tucows.com and look at the html editors
available for download. I am sure there is a freeware application avaialble
for download.

Requirement for Webmasters in Bangalore jobs@chimeratechnologies.com HTML 0 03-10-2006 12:17 PM
Question for the WebMasters Greg HTML 2 05-11-2005 11:21 AM
How we webmasters can slow the spammers RepAlciere HTML 11 02-18-2004 11:46 PM
looking for webmasters Jeremy C. Morgan HTML 12 12-30-2003 12:13 AM
looking for webmasters Jeremy C. Morgan HTML 0 12-28-2003 03:12 AM

Advertisments