Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Printing PDF file

Printing PDF file

John Rampling

I have a PDF document which has two A4 pages condensed into one. I want to
print it out to the original size as two A4 pages.

Any tips as to how to do this? I have Acrobat Reader but no PDF editign
software.

John

Pepperoni

John Rampling wrote:
> I have a PDF document which has two A4 pages condensed into one. I want to
> print it out to the original size as two A4 pages.
>
> Any tips as to how to do this? I have Acrobat Reader but no PDF editign
> software.
>
> John

I usually just size the page so I can do a (region) screen capture and
then size the captured pic to print . JPEGs print well, or TIFF. Your
printer software can probably print to page size.

I don't even have a printer. I email the jpeg to my Hotmail account
and print at the library for 5 cents a page. I print good looking
business letters from jpeg.

Snagit has a great free 30 day demo for screen capture.

Pepperoni

chuckieŽ

There is an option in the Print screen in Acrobat for 'Page Scaling', try
the 'fit to paper' option...just my two cents...

news:txDEg.235$(E-Mail Removed)...