Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Help Wanted: .pdf

Help Wanted: .pdf

k35454

I have Nero 7 and can't use it because it is full of instructions, etc. in
..pdf which neither Adobe (just downloaded) nor Foxit will open. Am I
missing something here or do I need another program ? Thanks in advance. k
35454.

Robert Baer

k35454 wrote:
> I have Nero 7 and can't use it because it is full of instructions, etc. in
> .pdf which neither Adobe (just downloaded) nor Foxit will open. Am I
> missing something here or do I need another program ? Thanks in advance. k
> 35454.

You should have *first* contacted Nero support!

k35454

"Robert Baer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:INyDg.7369$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
k35454 wrote:
> I have Nero 7 and can't use it because it is full of instructions, etc. in
> .pdf which neither Adobe (just downloaded) nor Foxit will open. Am I
> missing something here or do I need another program ? Thanks in advance.

> 35454.

You should have *first* contacted Nero support

I did. No help frrom the FAQ.

Gel

Download another pdf document from somewhere
ie www.smoke-alarms.co.uk
click "Downloads"

If one of those doesn't work re install the adobe; recall its 27mb at
moment, and save to hard drive, rather than just run.

k35454 wrote:
> "Robert Baer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:INyDg.7369$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...
> k35454 wrote:
> > I have Nero 7 and can't use it because it is full of instructions, etc. in
> > .pdf which neither Adobe (just downloaded) nor Foxit will open. Am I
> > missing something here or do I need another program ? Thanks in advance.

> > 35454.
> >

> You should have *first* contacted Nero support
>
> I did. No help frrom the FAQ.

k35454

"Gel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
Download another pdf document from somewhere
ie www.smoke-alarms.co.uk
click "Downloads"

If one of those doesn't work re install the adobe; recall its 27mb at
moment, and save to hard drive, rather than just run.

I anticipated that. During the past week I downloaded the
latest Adobe on 3 separate occasions: each time used it
started
with a statement that "PaperMetaData" had failed to
initialize, and it wouldn't open anything. I removed it and
replaced it with old Adobe from 2002 which opens some .pdf
automatically but not whatever Nero 7 is using., In the
meantime
I have uninstalled Nero 7 and re-installed Nero 6x. Maybe I
am
wrong, but I still view my problem as being .pdf and not
Nero.
John M. k35454.