Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Start Icon shifted to top left of monitor

Start Icon shifted to top left of monitor

Hurricane1000

My gf did something by accident and now the start icon is on the top
left and everything else is on the bottom. How do I fix this? Thanx.

Gel

click & drag to where you want.

Is a bit fiddly.

Hurricane1000 wrote:
> My gf did something by accident and now the start icon is on the top
> left and everything else is on the bottom. How do I fix this? Thanx.

Uplink

Also, make sure you Right click the taskbar, and then make sure "Lock
the Taskbar" unchecked, then click and drag and then check it.