Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > broken screen on gateway solo 5350 notebook

broken screen on gateway solo 5350 notebook

yazee

help!!!
My computer fell down and landed on my printer..
big scratches on the screen..it lights up but cannot see anything on
the screen
how can I transfer data to either another laptop or a desk top..
thank you so much for your help

Phoenix

if you have remote desktop enable, that will easier, otherwise, go here
http://www.canadacomputers.com/index...t=0&numPages=6

may found something . add your harddrive to desktop

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...