Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > BIOS setup

BIOS setup

Marker

Hi all,

is it possible to get current BIOS setup in some form like .txt or
something.

Best regards

CD

bios setup apps - Computer Information 4 02-27-2006 08:42 PM
Bios Setup John Chenis Computer Information 3 05-31-2004 01:58 AM
BIOS Setup Help/advice needed please Dr Hackenbush Computer Support 7 02-24-2004 08:33 AM