Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Formatting markers

Formatting markers

John

Does anyone know what option you select to turn the formatting markers
on and off in word? I can't remember whereabouts the checkbox is?

Thanks

John

Ernie Werbel

John wrote in message <(E-Mail Removed)>...
>Does anyone know what option you select to turn the formatting markers
>on and off in word? I can't remember whereabouts the checkbox is?
>
>Thanks

In Word 6.0 it is Tools -> Options, View tab, Field Codes checkbox