Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > web picture is png files - how to save as one big file ?

web picture is png files - how to save as one big file ?

- Bobb -

Example : go here -
http://www.berlin.de/stadtplan/map.a...89323&size=5x5
and try to save the picture. The map is actually ~30 smaller .png
pictures that are side by side.

I saved the webpage and have the 30 files - any free app that will do
this easily for me ? Or better - let me save the whole thing as one file
in the first place.

Thanks
Bobb

Cronzor

- Bobb - wrote:
> Example : go here -
> http://www.berlin.de/stadtplan/map.a...89323&size=5x5
> and try to save the picture. The map is actually ~30 smaller .png
> pictures that are side by side.
>
> I saved the webpage and have the 30 files - any free app that will do
> this easily for me ? Or better - let me save the whole thing as one file
> in the first place.
>
> Thanks
> Bobb

The only thing I can think of would be to set yourself at a high screen
resolution so it all fits in one view without needing to scroll, then
hit Print Screen, open up a photo editor, and paste it in, then crop
the outside away. There might be a better way, but that's how I'd do it.