Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Netscape mail changing to AOL mail

Netscape mail changing to AOL mail

- Bobb -

FYI,

Got this in my Netscape INBOX.

There will be several new benefits with AIM Mail, including:

Plenty of storage for all your messages

- Your e-mail storage will increase from 250
MB to 2 GB

Easy access to a web calendar

- Calendar integration with e-mail will be
included

Flexibility to work with Microsoft OutlookŪ and other Mail Clients

- Your e-mail service will be IMAP compliant