Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > iPod to Computer

iPod to Computer

Michael Mc Grenaghan

My computer's hard drive died, and I had to replace it. All my songs
are still intact on my iPod, but how do I get them back on the PC?

bmoag

Search the web and you will find programs that will do this.

StinkyPlant

Michael Mc Grenaghan wrote:
> My computer's hard drive died, and I had to replace it. All my songs
> are still intact on my iPod, but how do I get them back on the PC?

Just sync with iTunes.

ivan

Michael Mc Grenaghan wrote:
> My computer's hard drive died, and I had to replace it. All my songs
> are still intact on my iPod, but how do I get them back on the PC?

Many softwares can help you to fix the problems
Like: CopyPod, EphPod, Sharepod, PodUtil,etc.
You can refer this post for more info about how to copy music from iPod
to PC
http://www2.dvd-ripper-copy.com/foru...topic.php?t=86
I hope it helps.