Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Registry Messages

Registry Messages

Hurricane1000

Every so often I keep getting these Registry Error messages popping up,
but it's not a Windows error message. Everytime I get a message it has
a website to one of those Registry Cleaner or checker. How do I stop
them from popping up? Thanks.

MarkMandell

"Hurricane1000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Every so often I keep getting these Registry Error messages popping up,
> but it's not a Windows error message. Everytime I get a message it has
> a website to one of those Registry Cleaner or checker. How do I stop
> them from popping up? Thanks.

If you have Win XP with SP2 installed, it might just do it but you'd need to
have the pop blocker aspect configured as well.

StinkyPlant

MarkMandell wrote:
> "Hurricane1000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> Every so often I keep getting these Registry Error messages popping up,
>> but it's not a Windows error message. Everytime I get a message it has
>> a website to one of those Registry Cleaner or checker. How do I stop
>> them from popping up? Thanks.
>>

> If you have Win XP with SP2 installed, it might just do it but you'd need to
> have the pop blocker aspect configured as well.

No man...You have spyware. The website that it goes to...google how to
remove that. Thats your problem.

atec77

Hurricane1000 wrote:
> Every so often I keep getting these Registry Error messages popping up,
> but it's not a Windows error message. Everytime I get a message it has
> a website to one of those Registry Cleaner or checker. How do I stop
> them from popping up? Thanks.

Regscrubxp )google it)