Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Varieties of RAM

Varieties of RAM

BuckRabbit

I have a 1GHz AMD Duron, with an AM75-EC/TC Motherboard and 512MB RAM

I am planning on doubling my RAM, but am a bit of a greenhorn and have no knowlege of which varieties of RAM could I possibly use
with this Mobo, or in fact what's on the puppy at the moment. I would appreciate helpful advice on the kinds of RAM suitable for
this board and what the performance differences/price factors are.

Thanks for your replies

Buck

MarkMandell

news:e9a6k1$99e$(E-Mail Removed)...