Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Google Video/Adobe Flash

Google Video/Adobe Flash

sweelinck

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get some assistance with a computer problem
I have. It seems that it's impossible for my computer to view Google
Video and many other types of video that I think operate with Flash
(?). I downloaded Adobe Flash from their website, and, for a few
Charlie Rose episodes, I was enjoying Google Video. But, to my dismay,
it no longer works.

I don't know much about computers, so please help.

I have a Dell XPS 400 that comes, I guess, with all the regular Windows
software.

Thanks in advance.

sweelinck

bump