Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > two monitors

two monitors

Paul Bourdot

Hi

I have a graphics card with a DVI and an analogue out. If I connect an LCD
monitor to the DVI out and a CRT monitor to the analogue out, will they both
run at the same time?

Thanks

RjK

Yes, the function of the dual monitor capabilities of your video card is
controlled by your driver. I would go to the manufacturers web site and
download the latest driver.