Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > news groups help

news groups help

tim thomas

I can't read my news groups for some reason.all it says is there are no
items in this view. but if I go to edit and at the bottom hit catch up I can
read today's post can u help is there something turned off I can't get any
help from giga news or Comcast

Duane Arnold

tim thomas wrote:
> I can't read my news groups for some reason.all it says is there are no
> items in this view. but if I go to edit and at the bottom hit catch up I can
> read today's post can u help is there something turned off I can't get any
> help from giga news or Comcast

Try a different NG reader like Tunderbird or Xnews.

Duane

Rob

"tim thomas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>I can't read my news groups for some reason.all it says is there are no
> items in this view. but if I go to edit and at the bottom hit catch up I
> can
> read today's post can u help is there something turned off I can't get
> any
> help from giga news or Comcast

View-Current View-Show All Messages

Get your own News Server , have more 60000 news groups , no binairies only text , second edition floffy Computer Support 0 09-20-2009 02:15 PM
Can google groups work as a news server so that i can use a newsreader to fetch updated content in the news client?? ashjas Computer Support 4 07-30-2006 05:53 PM
Groups of groups with PIX. AM Cisco 2 01-31-2006 04:37 PM
Windows groups, VPN groups, and SecureACS John Sasso Cisco 0 10-02-2004 03:39 PM

Advertisments