Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > laserjetcomputers, computer superconducter

laserjetcomputers, computer superconducter

bhlaserjet

So far, in our research , we found a cpu will run faster with the right
conductor on board. We do know that certain electronic conductors run
hundreds of nana seconds faster under certain conditions. Without reveling
to many details. I can tell you we will continue our research and with any
luck, will release our own line of computers soon.

Thanks
BOB
www.laserjetcomputers.com