Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > This is how I got a Free Online Storage Drive

This is how I got a Free Online Storage Drive

Rich Eastepp

Easy to setup instructions, registration *doesn't even validate the
email* address.
Integrates in windows explorer, and you can just drag/drop copy/paste
files naturally.
I use it to tranfer files from/to work all the time.

http://www.haimana.com/weblog/2006/0...urally-in.html

Oh well... Happy 4th of July anyways I'm sure we will all do BBQ instead
of doing computer stuff