Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > video conversion software?

video conversion software?

joaquino

Can anybody recommend some conversion software for most common formats to
mpeg-2? I've decided I need some such program and have checked out the
free/shareware, but there's about 20 of em. I'd like something simple and
quick. Anybody tried something they liked and where can I get it?

thanks