Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Capturing On-Line music

Capturing On-Line music

CJ

Is there a way or a program I can use to capture streaming music from an
online radio station? I would like to record songs on a CD so I can listen
to them later. Thanks for any info.

CE

sandy58

CJ wrote:
> Is there a way or a program I can use to capture streaming music from an
> online radio station? I would like to record songs on a CD so I can listen
> to them later. Thanks for any info.
>
> CE

Capturing On-Line music

Loop Recorder 2.04
http://www.sonicsoftbox.com/software..._Recorder.html

http://all-streaming-media.com/recor...ving-to-hd.htm
iRadio v.1.4

More Music software
http://www.sonicsoftbox.com/coke-music+20.html
Find what suites you and repost for serial/crack
untried by me