Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Cheapest price online for computer with DVD RW Drive

Cheapest price online for computer with DVD RW Drive

l0200100@yahoo.com

Hello All,

I am looking for the cheapest price online for a desktop computer with
the following:

DVD RW Drive
CD RW Drive
XP Home Edition

These are the only requirements I have. New or refurbished is fine.
If anyone knows of any good places online, let me know. Thanks!

RjK

Ebay or newegg.com

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> --
>
> Hello All,
>
> I am looking for the cheapest price online for a desktop computer with
> the following:
>
> DVD RW Drive
> CD RW Drive
> XP Home Edition
>
> These are the only requirements I have. New or refurbished is fine.
> If anyone knows of any good places online, let me know. Thanks!

Uplink

Dell systems are good. They all have XP Home SP-2 (optional XP Pro), a
CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive. I think on Desktops have the optional dvd rw
(burner) drive but the laptops might not (mine is Inspiron 1150, but it
was discontineued)

> Hello All,
>
> I am looking for the cheapest price online for a desktop computer with
> the following:
>
> DVD RW Drive
> CD RW Drive
> XP Home Edition
>
> These are the only requirements I have. New or refurbished is fine.
> If anyone knows of any good places online, let me know. Thanks!

Rob

Just bought a Acer for a client. Got it at Newegg for $400. 512 RAM, 80 gig
HD, plus your requirements.