Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > recombine data even if file is corrupt

recombine data even if file is corrupt

rumblings

It may have been here that someone recently posted a link to a freeware
program that splits files up with redundancy so they can be recombined
even if one file is missing or corrupt - but I can't find it now. Does
anyone know what I'm talking about??