Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Removing Windows Password

Removing Windows Password

Loupier

Came back today and i never used passwords on my pc but my wee lad has left
it that i cant get onto pc without a pasword but he doesnt know it how do i
remove it without losing my information thanks in advance

Duane Arnold

Loupier wrote:
> Came back today and i never used passwords on my pc but my wee lad has left
> it that i cant get onto pc without a pasword but he doesnt know it how do i
> remove it without losing my information thanks in advance

Well you start by indicating what O/S you're talking about.

Duane

Duane Arnold

Loupier wrote:
> Came back today and i never used passwords on my pc but my wee lad has left
> it that i cant get onto pc without a pasword but he doesnt know it how do i
> remove it without losing my information thanks in advance

Oh that's XP, ME, Win 2K, 98, NT 4.0.

Duane

Loupier

OHH Sorry XP
"Loupier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Came back today and i never used passwords on my pc but my wee lad has
> left it that i cant get onto pc without a pasword but he doesnt know it
> how do i remove it without losing my information thanks in advance

Pen

"Loupier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...