Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Is this malicious?

Is this malicious?

Are some of the programs at this website malicious in nature?
http://files.security-protocols.com/

Travis

Download them, do a virus scan on the zip, or file or anything you
downloaded first. maybe run a spyware check if you download from the spyware
directory (duh).

"j" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:koJmg.155744$(E-Mail Removed) y.net...
> Are some of the programs at this website malicious in nature?
> http://files.security-protocols.com/

My Symantec alerted me to two of them as possible Trojan downloaders, but
I've had false alarms before.
"Travis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Download them, do a virus scan on the zip, or file or anything you
> downloaded first. maybe run a spyware check if you download from the

spyware
> directory (duh).
>

> "j" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:koJmg.155744$(E-Mail Removed) y.net...
> > Are some of the programs at this website malicious in nature?
> > http://files.security-protocols.com/

Toby

"Travis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Download them, do a virus scan on the zip, or file or anything you
> downloaded first. maybe run a spyware check if you download from the
> spyware directory (duh).

It's also a good scan them with a Trojan removal program, as I've had files
with Trojans that came up clean under my Symantec virus scan.

Toby