Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > run time errors

run time errors

KM

Folks,

Recently formatted and reinstalled xp pro on my laptop. All has been well
until..........I am getting constant runtime errors from pages on the net.
Mostly (95% of the time) it occurs when I am on a Yahoo page. I have a
script debugger but don't really understand it. I have also checked for the
latest java updates. Can't hardly view the pages.

I know I have not provided a lot of info, but anything glaring and obvious
to anyone out there?

Thanks,

Kyle

bmoag

Under Internet tools/advanced/browsing unclick the box for "display a
notification for every run time error" if it is checked.

Duane Arnold

KM wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Recently formatted and reinstalled xp pro on my laptop. All has been well
> until..........I am getting constant runtime errors from pages on the net.
> Mostly (95% of the time) it occurs when I am on a Yahoo page. I have a
> script debugger but don't really understand it. I have also checked for the
> latest java updates. Can't hardly view the pages.

You should disable the Script Debugger in IE. That's what making things
stop in IE. Not all errors in a Web application using a script are bad
errors, but since you have Script Debugging active in IE, IE is stooping
on every little error.

Duane