Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Memory for DELL

Memory for DELL

Andrew

I have a new DELL DIMENSION 5150 and i was looking on the internet but
i could not find the type of memory for my computer.

if anyone knows whar type of memory i need for my computer it would be
fantastic!

Duane Arnold

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a new DELL DIMENSION 5150 and i was looking on the internet but
> i could not find the type of memory for my computer.
>
> if anyone knows whar type of memory i need for my computer it would be
> fantastic!

www.crucial.com and enter in the information about your Dell

Duane

km

There are over 1500 listings on ebay.
Happy Bidding
"Duane Arnold" <Yeah-Don't-bother-@that's-right.BET> wrote in message
news:nkvhg.2665$(E-Mail Removed) ink.net...

> "Andrew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have a new DELL DIMENSION 5150 and i was looking on the internet but
>> i could not find the type of memory for my computer.
>>
>> if anyone knows whar type of memory i need for my computer it would be
>> fantastic!
>>

> www.crucial.com and enter in the information about your Dell
>
> Duane

Andrew

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:34:43 GMT, "Duane Arnold"
<Yeah-Don't-bother-@that's-right.BET> wrote:

>"Andrew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I have a new DELL DIMENSION 5150 and i was looking on the internet but
>> i could not find the type of memory for my computer.
>>
>> if anyone knows whar type of memory i need for my computer it would be
>> fantastic!
>>

>www.crucial.com and enter in the information about your Dell
>
>Duane

thanks i have looked on the site and it is realy good thanks

Plato

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/269.htm#1