Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Microsoft Excel missing?

Microsoft Excel missing?

I have been using an older computer that has Microsoft Office 97 which has
Word and Excel. I purchased a used Microsoft Works Suite 2002 CD a couple
days ago and installed it, but it doesn't appear to have Excel on it, at
least I can't find it, but it does have Word. Is something wrong, or do they
not make Excel anymore? I was hoping to use it.

JJ

Included software is: Word 2002, Money 2002, Encarta 2002, Picture It! Photo
2002, Streets & Trips 2002, and Microsoft Works.

"j" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bPrhg.91708$(E-Mail Removed). com...
>I have been using an older computer that has Microsoft Office 97 which has
> Word and Excel. I purchased a used Microsoft Works Suite 2002 CD a couple
> days ago and installed it, but it doesn't appear to have Excel on it, at
> least I can't find it, but it does have Word. Is something wrong, or do
> they
> not make Excel anymore? I was hoping to use it.

Pen

"JJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZMBhg.40814$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> Included software is: Word 2002, Money 2002, Encarta 2002, Picture It!
> Photo 2002, Streets & Trips 2002, and Microsoft Works.
>
> "j" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bPrhg.91708$(E-Mail Removed). com...
>>I have been using an older computer that has Microsoft Office 97 which has
>> Word and Excel. I purchased a used Microsoft Works Suite 2002 CD a couple
>> days ago and installed it, but it doesn't appear to have Excel on it, at
>> least I can't find it, but it does have Word. Is something wrong, or do
>> they
>> not make Excel anymore? I was hoping to use it.

Works Suite uses works for the Database and Spreadsheet.