Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > sell A+ exam voucher

sell A+ exam voucher

nikou_70@yahoo.com

Hi every body:

I have a voucher for 2 A+ it's valid until May 2007 I don't want it
and I would like to sell both for 100 is there any body interested?
If you are interested email me at:

Robert Baer

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi every body:
>
> I have a voucher for 2 A+ it's valid until May 2007 I don't want it
> and I would like to sell both for 100 is there any body interested?
> If you are interested email me at:
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

I have one piece of paper that i will trade for your two; it is a
used bus transfer for last week.

JDL

Robert Baer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:g76hg.9660$921.8811
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Hi every body:
>>
>> I have a voucher for 2 A+ it's valid until May 2007 I don't want it
>> and I would like to sell both for 100 is there any body interested?
>> If you are interested email me at:
>>
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>>

> I have one piece of paper that i will trade for your two; it is a
> used bus transfer for last week.

Is the A+ credential useless these days? I was thinking of getting one.
I bought the huge 1000 page or so Michael Myers study book --
interesting read and I learned a lot. I am going to start a small
business and do PC repairs/upgrades/homenetworking as a side business
and see what happens. Charge reasonable prices. Got tired of hearing
about my out-of-state relatives taking their boxes down to Geek Squad or
CompUSA or mom and pop PC joint even and paying $200 for a simple HD
format and OS reload. I want a small piece of that action. I fix all
of my friends' PC's usually for free, or for a 12 pack of Molson
Canadian Lager or a Burger King Whopper and fries. People not having
antivirus software is the PC tech's best friend!!!!!!!