Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > C++ program

C++ program

Hoogan $$$

Hi all.
I am a beginner, learning C++ program, but I became confused from the many
"Functions" or its commands
Please any person can guide me and tell me about good book of such program
Language.
Many thanks.

Duane Arnold

"Hoogan $$$" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:447a9a67$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all.
> I am a beginner, learning C++ program, but I became confused from the
> many "Functions" or its commands
> Please any person can guide me and tell me about good book of such program
> Language.
> Many thanks.

Only someone with some years of programming experience should pick up a book
and learn C++. I suggest you learn C first and then move to C++, because C++
is difficult for a beginner.

Duane

samir

Duane Arnold wrote:

> suggest you learn C first and then move to C++, because C++
> is difficult for a beginner.

There is also an other option: learning Python to be familier with oop
and operator overloading.