Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Call Manager PhoneBook

Cisco Call Manager PhoneBook

vonazas

Hi all.
We have Cisco Call Manager 3.3(4) with 79xx ip phones (7905, 7912 and
7940) and there is a need to make a corporate phonebook to use on these
phones.
Now I thinking about deploying Cisco Customer Directory Configuration
Plugin, but it seems to be an easier way to accomplish this goal
(making corporate phonebook).
Can someone help me to make a decision with some advices, links, etc
regarding this topic?
Thanks in advance.
Daniel.

no@no.no

On 1 Aug 2005 09:18:07 -0700, vonazas wrote:

> Hi all.
> We have Cisco Call Manager 3.3(4) with 79xx ip phones (7905, 7912 and
> 7940) and there is a need to make a corporate phonebook to use on these
> phones.
> Now I thinking about deploying Cisco Customer Directory Configuration
> Plugin, but it seems to be an easier way to accomplish this goal
> (making corporate phonebook).
> Can someone help me to make a decision with some advices, links, etc
> regarding this topic?
> Thanks in advance.
> Daniel.

we are using connection to AD, I do not know details but I know it is
possible and working